Here, I will show you step by step process to remove Gmail service from Google account permanently or deleting the entire account and its associated products and services. But before deleting, remember the following points:
- Make sure no other users are part of the account you are going to delete.
- Make sure you do not want to use any of its products and services.
Steps to remove only Gmail account
Go to the following link
- Enter your username and password
- Click on checkbox and enter new email address which you want to use to access other existing Google services.
- Again, enter your current password and click on "Remove Gmail".
Steps to delete the entire Google account
- Log in to Gmail and go to www.google.com
- At top right corner, click on Settings>Google Account settings
- Click on Edit next to "My Products".
- Click the link below "Delete Account".
- Follow the instructions.